Thursday, January 24, 2013

Searching for an Answer


People are always searching for something to fulfill them and they never find it. I have been struggling with this for some time now. I know God is the only way I should go but I feel like I am always trying to find a way to get out of that. I just went to my Youth Group ad it was really great we talked on The Bible, which you might think that that is always what youth group, is but this one we talked about how God shows himself in his work and through his work. And i didn't realize how much He shows us that we pass by everyday. I still have a hard time finding God sometimes but He is every where and you don't even have to search to find something that will fulfill you all you have to do is open your eyes. And the only way to open your eyes is for Christ to heal your blindness. I need that to happen in my life so that I can follow my Lord.







No comments:

Post a Comment