Monday, January 21, 2013

Continue

         Honestly so many things are in our lives that will try their best to take our dreams and get rid of them all. It feels like you can't do anything, because honestly what is your name? Who would care to know you and hear about your dreams at night?

        We tell ourselves that we are insignificant and alone and helpless, but that is the furthest thing from the truth. You have a purpose, and You are destined to do great and amazing things in life. So many things will try to make you back track and give up. People will tell you that it's impossible. When people say that, I should be even more happy, because I can achieve the impossible.
        
        What do you want to be? A writer, docter, athlete, business man, singer? Go at it with all your heart. Sometimes dreams may fail, but there is no need to give up. Keep going until there is not more ground that can be stood on. Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do anything. The truth of what you can do, lies on how much you will believe you can do something.

        My dream is to bring LIFE. People tell me that being nice or that loving people no matter what will just leave me used by people and taken advantage of, but honestly, if that means helping them and making them feel loved, then go ahead. I will never forget that I need to love and bring life. I choose no matter how bad my circumstances are that I will keep on moving on. Looking back is not an option for me, because I know that it only will make me fall over.

       Even when you feel like turning back, just remember the one person that is there always. He is watching you and is always there, if you just alow Him to. Don't ever forget about the one person who will be there more than anyone.

2 comments:

  1. Dram! Dream! And live out your dreams! I think everyone needs a pat on the back sometimes. We all gotta be there for each other saying that we have to keep going.
    We wanna keep going. ^_^
    God is with us!
    Never, never, never, never, never give up, T.J! :D

    ReplyDelete