Friday, May 2, 2014

Morning

I don't want anything else, but just to know and feel his presence. I haven't felt close to him for so long, and I'm dying to feel him again. I just want that sweet taste, and I just want to know that I'm still  in love. I never wanted to get so far away, and I've let my mind wander. I just pray that my spirit would keep growing stronger and my flesh weaker. I pray that my heart would grow bigger so that I can stand against all difficulties and sin. I pray that my spirit would surround my heart and mind, and I would hear his voice in my head. I pray that I would be like David, crying on His face to you. I don't want to be like I have been. I don't want to be the same. I don't want this to be a routine, and I don't want this to be just The Way It Goes! I don't want my heart to be the same day by day. I want to be alive again.

No comments:

Post a Comment