Saturday, May 3, 2014

My Thoughts As Of Lately

I make my way towards home everyday. I'm trying so hard to keep my mind from going back to where I was. I know I'm struggling and falling, but I can tell that soon this will all just fade away. I can feel his hands on my shoulders... I can feel him telling me that I'm just doing great... Even when I know I don't deserve it.

I see you everyday and I know that I don't deserve any of these things you e done for me. 

For the longest time I wanted to save this world, but I don't know if I should give up... Can I make a difference... Or is this just another time of useless actions that lead to nothing.

I realize that I can't be the one to save them from their graves. But your words can be upon my lips, and I know that they can save.

Even if my friends are dying now... I know that you won't let them die... I believe that you can save anyone... They just have to choose you, and I can't choose for them.

I can't lie and say that I don't weep for my lost brothers and sisters... The ones that keep running away... I can't lie. I just want them to come back God... I just want to see them smiling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment