Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Not Ever Knowing

Hi my name is Caleb  (this is really the first time I have ever blogged so if its bad sorry)
I have been an MK my whole life in total i have spent 3 years out of Malawi, and only one of those i remember and it was this last year. I went to a "Christian" school but no one was really a Christian there. It was really hard because i never knew if the person i was talking to was a real christian or just said they were. It was one of the hardest years of my life because i spent that whole year not ever knowing who was a christian. It really confused me about what to believe about what was good and what was bad. But i was lucky that i had some really great friends and they helped clear some of that up. I am not trying to say that all america is like that but it was just a bummer of an experience with people. everything other than that was really great and i loved it. Then i moved back to Malawi and it is a really clear difference in right and wrong its like two separate groups of people. But it is really sad cause here are a lot of people who hang out with the wrong group who are really good people but are just confused with the right. I feel like i am being pulled into a gap in the middle where no one really likes me its just they hang out with me she they are bored. I don't know what to do, and the friends that i feel really liked me just got p and left real fast and its been bumming me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment