Saturday, March 3, 2012

Friends

  If there is one thing in life that I learned it has to be that friends are so important. If there is one thing that I would change is how I treat my friends, or at least one of my friends. You see her and I had a weird relationship. We used to like each other but then we just hated each other, or so it seemed. She used to be like my best friend until I ruined our friendship. I remember the day I messed up so badly. It was her birthday and I was just so angry, I couldn't take it anymore. She had hurt me deeply and kept hurting me some how, but still I had no right to do what I did. On her birthday, her BIRTHDAY, I wrote her the meanest letter I have ever writen to anyone ever before. I told her that she was two faced and that she was so wishy washy and just was a terrible person. I ruined it for her... and I can't change that. Even nowadays, now that we are friends again, it's still hard to not make mistakes. I do get hurt by her, but I don't ever want to hurt her. Ahhh I don't even know what I'm saying. I guess I'm just really trying to say a few things, number one: Don't ruin your good friend's birthday. Number two: If you have a friend treat them with the respect they diserve, because you never know when you wont have them anymore. And number three: To my good friend out there (you know who you are) I am so sorry for everything I do and have done, I really want to talk to you, like you asked, and I'm sorry for just being a jerk on your birthday, I wont on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment